Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Weekend Away








Well this past weekend i headed back to Neenah by myself without the kid and husband. I love spending time with my family but i needed to get aways. I was helping my mom with her bridal show in Green Bay so we just made a weekend out of it. Saturday i hung out with my best friend Emily and then went out with a few other friends that night. Sunday was a long day and i was very tired when i got home that night. To make matters worse Mason wasnt feeling very well all weekend so i was very hard for me to be away. Josh is a great daddy and i knew Mason was going to be very much taken care of but there is just somethings about a Mothers touch that makes him feel better. And i hate being away when he is sick.

Mason is feeling much better today but i am still tired. I was up till 1 Saturday night and i feel like its take a whole weekend to get back on schedule. ugh....



Here is a picture of my mothers booth at the bridal show...Team Erikas of Neenah!












I wanted to share some new pictures of Mason


No comments:

Post a Comment