Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dragging


Well this morning I'm totally dragging. Mason and I were up at a little before 6!!!! Yikes. So I will be definitely taking a nap with Mason this afternoon. If we make it till then.

Yesterday Mason and I went to a fellow Moms Club members house to play outside. I think Mason may have a CRUSH on this little girl because when we were leaving he gave her close to 5 hugs. And he never gives hugs out like they are free. It was really cute to see him have that kind of a connect with someone his size.

We may even go the the pool this afternoon depending on how we are both doing sleep wise. The pool on Monday was so much fun Mason played with his cups a lot and just looked at all the other kids. He stayed pretty busy the whole time we were there. Then we would go into the deep end (only up to my thigh but over Masons head) Mason clung to me like glue. I'm not sure if he like the water or hates it. He shows no emotion so i have no idea.



Well that's all for now Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I finally found you :)
    Cute pics! We had a lot of fun today with you guys!

    ReplyDelete