Thursday, July 2, 2009

Past Week


Well this past week has been very eventful. On Saturday i went skydiving with my friend from high school. It was kinda scary but I'm glad i did it. It was a rush and i think everyone should do it at least once in there life. Then on Sunday we layed around the house and didn't do a thing, which was much needed.

Last Friday Mason had his 15 month checkup. And the doctor said he was perfect! He weight 30 pounds 12 oz and 34 inches long. Our little man is getting so big!

This past Wednesday i took Josh and my Dad to the brewers game for their fathers day present. We had a lot of fun but unfortunately the Brewers lost....boo. But we had a great time. Mason missed his nap so he proceeded to fall asleep on me during the game. I cherished that moment because he hasn't fallen asleep on me in i would say over 6 months. Here are a few pictures from our weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment